Max Retreat in Rome12-16 November
Refresh your entrepreneurial spirit and your Catholic soul. Network with Catholic, faith-
driven and successful business entrepreneurs from around the global.
Interested? Leave us your e-mail and we'll contact you.
A message from our founder to YOU:
We are honored to invite you to a unique event that we are organizing together with the Conservative Business Network, a Polish-based Catholic business venture. Entrepreneurs from all over the world will meet in Rome in November to learn from Maximilian Maria Kolbe who, in our opinion, was a great example of a successful entrepreneur and manager. We provide spiritual care, friendly atmosphere and great accommodations close to the Vatican.
Our guests inculde:
Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke
Raymond Cardinal Burke, an American cardinal of the Catholic
Church and a staunch defender of authentic Catholic teaching and living. He is an archbishop and the patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. He served as the archbishop of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, Missouri, from 2003 to 2008, and previously as the bishop of the Diocese of La Crosse, Wisconsin, from 1995 to 2003. He later served as Cardinal Prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura, a position he held until November 2014.
It is no coincidence that we chose Rome as a place for our Max Retreat for entrepreneurs. St. Maximilian Maria Kolbe studied in the Italian capital before being ordained to the priesthood. It was in Rome that Maximilian conceived of the idea to create the Knight of The Immaculata, which is still published today. As part of the retreat, we will visit the most important places related to St. Maximilian’s early days and we will consider his teachings at Holy Mass, Stations of the Cross and the Rosary. We invite you to strengthen your faith — and be more deeply inspired in your business — by participating in our retreat.
The program includes a daily conference and daily Mass.
- Meeting in Rome at the airport or in the hotel (we’ll annouce the specific place 2 weeks before the Retreat)
- Accommodation in one of the Raeli Hotels
- Holy Mass – official start of retreat
- Transfer to Vatican
- Holy Mass and prayer in St. Sebastian’s Chapel, where it is located the tomb of St. John Paul II
- Visiting St. Peter’s Basilica
- Transfer to St. John’s Basilica on Lateran, visit to Scala Santa (Holy Stairs)
- Transfer to St. Paul’s Basilica outside the Walls
- Time for individual prayer and contemplation
- Transfer to Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica
- Transfer to the Vatican
- General Auditorium at St. Peter plaza
- Transfer to the airport
We reserve the right to modify the program in any way to adapt to local realities.
- Book a flight
- Book a flight
- Book a flight
- Accommodation: 4 nights in Hotel Casa Tra Noi (www.hotelcasatranoiroma.com)
- Meals: breakfast, supper
- Transfer from and to airport
- Private bus to commute within Rome
- Tourist tax in Rome
- Local guide in Rome (where required according to the EU directives)
- Guarantee Fund Composes
- Full insurance with chronic diseases: KL €20 000, NW €2 000, baggage €200
- Travel arranged with the help of: Radioguide® group touring set VOX POLSKA
Cost does not include:
- Flight tickets
- Single room supplement €190 (after 01.10 – €220)
- Personal expenses